A Space for Every Maker
Our Makerspace at 192 Spadina Ave is an innovation and technology hub, designed to support a community of makers in their creative pursuits, passions or profession. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced Maker, a membership to our space comes with access to amazing tools:
- A fleet of 3D Printers (Makerbot Replicator 2 & 2x)
- Epilog Laser 2×1 foot bed
- Open-Source Laser-Cutter (120 Watt LaserSaur, 2×4 foot bed) (unavailable until January 2019)
- CNC Machine (4×8 foot work area, can cut woods and some plastics)
- Full Wood Shop (table saw, jointer, 13″ thickness planer, wood lathe, band saw, chop saw)
- Discounted skills training with our in-house experts on all Makerspace equipment
Makerspace Membership is $75+HST/month. Storage, workshops and time on the CNC machine are separate.
Please email us at Contact@IRBE.org to arrange a tour and/or register as a member. You can also visit the space during our open free Community Nights, from 7:00pm to 10:00pm every Wednesday to see the space in action. No appointment necessary, just drop by!
About Our Community of Makers
The Makerspace is a welcoming, positive place for artists, hobbyists and professionals from all backgrounds and experience levels. Join a friendly, knowledgeable, close-knit community of innovative Makers from across many disciplines!
We are committed to developing our members’ contributions to the broader Maker movement and to providing high-quality learning opportunities with some of the best open-source technology available.
Location and Hours
Wednesday – Sunday, 12-10pm
CSI Spadina 192 Spadina Ave.
Ground floor, at the back
Please enter from the side entrance on the South Side of the building, or from Cameron St.