A space for every Maker
Our Makerspace is an innovation and technology hub to turn realize your projects. If you’re a beginner or even an advanced ‘Maker’ a membership to our space comes with amazing benefits:
- A fleet of 3D Printers (Makerbot Replicator 2 & 2x)
- Open-Source Laser-Cutter (120 Watt LaserSaur, 2×4 foot bed)
- Full Wood Shop (table saw, jointer, 13″ thickness planer, wood lathe, band saw, chop saw)
- FREE skills training with our in-house experts on all Makerspace equipment
- High-Five Memberships to the Toronto Tool Library and Sharing Depot are included with active Makerspace memberships
- Book out the whole space for Maker-related events at no extra charge
Makerspace Membership is $100+HST/month plus a one-time registration fee of $200+HST, for the set-up and continued running of the space.
Click on the link below to set-up automatic billing or pay each month. If you don’t have a credit card, you can come in to the Makerspace and pay each month.
Automated Billing (Bills you $100 + HST each month)
Manual Billing (Members can pay monthly fees anytime)
A Community of Makers
The Makerspace is a welcoming, positive place for artists, hobbyists and professionals from all backgrounds and experience levels. Join a friendly, knowledgeable, close-knit community of innovative Makers from across many disciplines!
We are committed to developing our members’ contributions to the broader Maker movement and to providing high-quality learning opportunities with some of the best open-source technology available.
Get 24/7 access to the space
You can come in and work on your own time.
For more information
Email us at Contact@IRBE.org to how out how Makerspace membership will make a difference in your creative pursuits, passions or profession. You can also visit us on Wednesday evenings, from 7:00pm to 10:00pm at weekly Community Night to see the space in action. No appointment necessary, just drop by!