A Fleet of 3D Printers
We have a variety of 3D printers, from Makerbot Replicator 2 & 2x to DIY RepRAPs and more for members to use. Tool Library members and Makerspace members get access to all 3D printers at varying rates. 3D printing is an additive manufacturing process that creates a 3D mold. Select a design from Thingiverse or create your own three-dimensional object design. Take one of our workshops to learn how to 3D print yourself. Read below for more information on usage fees, materials + specs:
Specifications & Materials
– Build Volume: 28.5 L X 15.3 W X 15.5 H CM [11.2 X 6.0 X 6.1 IN]
– 11.2″ x 6.1″ bed, 6″ high (12.75″ diagonal)
– PLA and ABS printing, able to print support material
– Colors for PLA are Black, White, Clear, Blue, Grey and Red.
– Colors for ABS are Black, White, Green and Silver
– Recommended submission format is .stl ~ or ~.thing ~ or .obj ~ for 3D printing.